The Empirical Relationships Between the Dividend and Investment Decisions of Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 64 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noronha, Gregory M. & Shome, Dilip K. & Morgan, George E., 1996. "The monitoring rationale for dividends and the interaction of capital structure and dividend decisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 439-454, April.
- Adaoglu, Cahit, 2000. "Instability in the dividend policy of the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE) corporations: evidence from an emerging market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 252-270, November.
- Bhavish Jugurnath & Mark Stewart & Robert Brooks, 2008.
"Dividend taxation and corporate investment: a comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 209-224, August.
- Robert Brooks & Bhavish Jugurnath & Mark Stewart, 2004. "Dividend taxation and Corporate investment: A comparative study between the classical system and imputation system of dividend taxation in the United States and Australia," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 97, Econometric Society.
- Deng, Lu & Li, Sifei & Liao, Mingqing & Wu, Weixing, 2013. "Dividends, investment and cash flow uncertainty: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 112-124.
- Kun-Young Yun, 1992. "Taxation of Income from Foreign Capital in Korea," NBER Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 293-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fazakas, Gergely & Kosárka, Judit, 2008.
[Dividend policy theories]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 782-806.
- P. S. Sanju & P. S. Nirmala & M. Ramachandran, 2011. "Are dividend and investment decisions separable?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(20), pages 1515-1524.
- Abdallah Atieh & Simon Hussain, 2012. "Accounting data and UK dividends," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(1), pages 56-70.
- Wang, David Han-Min, 2010. "Corporate investment, financing, and dividend policies in the high-tech industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 486-489, May.
- repec:pra:mprapa:37983 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khamis Hamed Al-Yahyaee & Toan Pham & Terry Walter, 2010. "Dividend stability in a unique environment," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 903-916, October.
- Avkiran, Necmi K. & Goto, Mika, 2011. "A tool for scrutinizing bank bailouts based on multi-period peer benchmarking," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 447-469, November.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Carl Chiarella & Toan Pham & Ah Boon Sim & Madeleine Tan, 1991. "The Interaction of the Financing and Investment Decisions: Preliminary Results in the Australian Context," Working Paper Series 4, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.