Devaluation, Money, and Nontraded Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2011.
"Monetary Policy in Emerging Markets: A Survey,"
Working Paper Series
rwp11-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "Devaluations and Revaluations Without Capital Mobilityand PPP," UCLA Economics Working Papers 663, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paul Hallwood & Ronald MacDonald & Ian Marsh, 2011. "Remilitarization and the End of the Gold Bloc in 1936," De Economist, Springer, vol. 159(3), pages 305-321, September.
- PONSOT, Jean-François, 2000. "Le Currency Board : les contraintes de financement et d'ajustement de la convertibilité intégrale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-10, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "A Devaluation With Labor-Intensive Trading and Inelastic Labor Supply," UCLA Economics Working Papers 683, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1985.
"The Balance of Payments Adjustment Mechanism in a Rational Expectations Equilibrium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
769, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1986. "The Balance of Payments Adjustment Mechanism in a Rational Expectations Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 1945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1976. "A monetarist model of world inflation and the balance of payments," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 13-22.
- Peter B. Clark, 1974. "The effects of recent exchange rate changes on the U.S. trade balance," International Finance Discussion Papers 52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pavel Kadochnikov, 2006. "An Analysis of Import Substitution in Russia after the 1998 Crisis," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 95, pages 148.
- Hernán Rincón & Edgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, .
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects: A Disaggregate Analysis of Colombian Imports of Manufactured Goods,"
Borradores de Economia
330, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Hernán Rincón & Édgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2007. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects:A Disaggregate Analysis Of Colombianimports Of Manufactured Goods," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Hernán Rincón & Edgar Caicedo & Norberto Rodríguez, 2005. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Effects : A Disaggregate Analysis Of Colombian Imports Of Manufactured Goods," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002682, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2010. "Comment on "China's Current Account and Exchange Rate"," NBER Chapters, in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 271-277 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1991. "The Currency Reform as the Last Stage of Economic and Monetary Union: Some Policy Questions," NBER Working Papers 3917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hernán Rincón, . "Testing the Short-Long-Run Exchange Rate Effects on Trade Balance: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 120, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1981. "Exchange Rate Systems and Trends in Inflation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 226, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vladimir Benacek & Ladislav Prokop & Jan A. Visek, 2003. "Determining Factors of the Czech Foreign Trade Balance: Structural Issues in Trade Creation," Working Papers 2003/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jeffrey Frankel, 2005.
"On the Renminbi: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adjustment under a Flexible Rate,"
NBER Working Papers
11274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2004. "On the Renminbi: The Choice between Adjustment under a Fixed Exchange Rate and Adustment under a Flexible Rate," Working Paper Series rwp04-037, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sorin BURNETE, 2009. "Emerging Economies Faced With The Downside Of Financial Globalization: Hedges And Way Outs," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 41-55, May.
- Alan C. Stockman, 1978. "International Relative Prices Under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rate Systems," UCLA Economics Working Papers 130, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2004. "Managing Macroeconomic Crises," NBER Working Papers 10907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.