Male-Female Pay Differentials in Professional Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niamh Brennan & Patrick Nolan, 1998. "Employment and remuneration of Irish chartered accountants: evidence of," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 237-255.
- C Dougherty, 2003. "Why is the Rate of Return to Schooling Higher For Women Than For Men?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0581, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:fth:prinin:82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pfeifer, Christian & Sohr, Tatjana, 2008. "Analysing the Gender Wage Gap Using Personnel Records of a Large German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 3533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:fth:prinin:164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillian Hewitson, 2001. "A Survey of Feminist Economics," Working Papers 2001.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Hu, Ting & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2008. "Is the Glass Ceiling Cracking? A Simple Test," IZA Discussion Papers 3518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Horne, 1997. "Mortgage Lending, Race, and Model Specification," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-68, February.
- Pedro Jesús Hernandez Martinez, 1995. "Análisis empírico de la discriminación salarial de la mujer en España," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(2), pages 195-215, May.
- William J. Moore & Robert J. Newman & M. Dek Terrell, . "Academic Economists' Pay and Productivity: A Tale of Two Countries," Departmental Working Papers 2002-16, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- repec:fth:prinin:125 is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Borjas, 1978. "Job Mobility and Earnings Over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zafar Mueen Nasir, 2000. "Earnings Differential between Public and Private Sectors in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 111-130.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.