A Generalization of the Pure Theory of Public Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Epple, Dennis & Romano, Richard & Sieg, Holger, 2012. "The intergenerational conflict over the provision of public education," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 255-268.
- Joe Oppenheimer, 1985. "Public choice and three ethical properties of politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 241-255, January.
- Giuseppe Di Vita, 2006. "Corruption, Exogenous Changes in Incentives and Deterrence," Working Papers 2006.16, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shoup, Donald C., 2004. "The Ideal Source of Local Public Revenue," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3x03s541, University of California Transportation Center.
- Giuseppe Vita, 2007. "A note on exogenous changes in incentives for and deterrence of corruption," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 15-27, August.
- Dennis Epple & Thomas Romer & Holger Sieg, 1999. "The Tiebout Hypothesis and Majority Rule: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 6977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glazer, Amihai & Niskanen, Esko & Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1997. "On the uses of club theory: Preface to the club theory symposium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 3-7, July.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1999.
"Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies,"
99-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William Zame, 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 766, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zane, William R., 1997. "clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt10k1b44j, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bryan Ellickson and Birgit Grodal, Suzanne Scotchmer, and William R.Zame., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Large Finite Economies," Economics Working Papers 97-255, University of California at Berkeley.
- María Gallastegui & Fritz Grafe & Elena Inarra, 1997. "Congestion effects in a public-good economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Julia Sophie Woersdorfer, 2008. "From Status-Seeking Consumption to Social Norms. An Application to the Consumption of Cleanliness," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Sandler, Todd & Tschirhart, John T, 1980. "The Economic Theory of Clubs: An Evaluative Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1481-1521, December.
- Shoup, Donald C., 2004. "The ideal source of local public revenue," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 753-784, November.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William R. Zame, 1998.
"Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies,"
- Bryan Ellickson and Birgit Grodal, Suzanne Scotchmer, and William R. Zame., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies," Economics Working Papers 97-254, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ellickson, Bryan & Grodal, Birgit & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Zame, William R., 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n5699xj, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bryan Ellickson & Birgit Grodal & Suzanne Scotchmer & William Zame, 1997. "Clubs and the Market: Continuum Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 765, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hanushek, Eric & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2007. "The complementarity of Tiebout and Alonso," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Donald K. Richter, 1980. "Weakly Democratic Regular Tax Equilibria in a Local Public Goods Economy with Perfect Consumer Mobility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 547, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.