An Analysis of Cooperation and Learning in a Duopoly Context
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 63 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolaos Georgantzis & Aurora García Gallego, 2001. "Adaptive Behavior By Single-Product And Multiproduct Price Setting Firms In Experimental Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Saraceno, 2004.
"Organization, Learning and Cooperation,"
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe, 2009.
"Price-quantity competition with varying toughness,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 62-82, January.
- George Symeonidis, 2008.
"Downstream Competition, Bargaining, and Welfare,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(1), pages 247-270, 03.
- Simon P Anderson & Jacob K Goeree & Charles A Holt, 2001. "A Thoeretical Anlysis of Altruism and Decision Error in Public Goods Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 563824000000000075, David K. Levine.
- Barr, Jason & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Cournot competition, organization and learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 277-295, January.
- Erich J. Muehlegger, 2004. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulations - A Structural Approach," Working Papers 0421, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Garcia Gallego, Aurora, 1998. "Oligopoly experimentation of learning with simulated markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca & Sodini, Mauro, 2012. "Nonlinear dynamics in a Cournot duopoly with relative profit delegation," MPRA Paper 37834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, Simon P. & Goeree, Jacob K. & Holt, Charles A., 1998. "A theoretical analysis of altruism and decision error in public goods games," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 297-323, November.
- Muehlegger, Erich, 2006. "Gasoline Price Spikes and Regional Gasoline Content Regulation: A Structural Approach," Working Paper Series rwp06-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Cyert, Richard & Kumar, Praveen & Williams, Jeff, 1995. "Impact of organizational structure on oligopolistic pricing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Matsumoto, Akio & Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2010. "Dynamic oligopoly with partial cooperation and antitrust threshold," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 259-272, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.