Stochastic Dominance vs. Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis: An Empirical Evaluation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1974. "Risk Efficiency in the Interpretation of Agricultural Production Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(03), September.
- Tortosa-Ausina, Emili, 2002. "Exploring efficiency differences over time in the Spanish banking industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(3), pages 643-664, June.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Tanago, A.G., 1973. "Assessment Of The Output Of A Stochastic Decision Model," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 17(03), December.
- Thomas C. Chiang & Hooi Hooi Lean & Wing-Keung Wong, 2008. "Do REITs Outperform Stocks and Fixed-Income Assets? New Evidence from Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance Approaches," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(1), pages 1-40, December.
- Pinto, Cristian F. & Acuña, Andres A., 2011.
"Consistencia de la evaluación de desempeño de inversiones financieras: Pruebas de dominación estocástica versus índices media-varianza
[Consistency in the evaluation of financial investment pe," MPRA Paper 31301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Xiaoming, 2008. "Demand evolution in stochastic inventory systems: Riskiness increase," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 182-189, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.