The Economics and Politics of Consumer Sovereignty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 62 (1972)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoff Karla & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2003. "Le processus de transition dans les Ã©conomies post-communistes : vers une Ã©conomie politique des droits de propriÃ©tÃ©," Revue dâ€™Ã©conomie du dÃ©veloppement, De Boeck UniversitÃ©, vol. 17(2), pages 91-109.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2007.
"On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures. The case of Italy,"
LEM Papers Series
2007/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Alessi & Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Capasso, 2010. "On the distributional properties of household consumption expenditures: the case of Italy," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 717-741, June.
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2011.
"The construction of choice: a computational voting model,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 139-156, November.
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010. "The construction of choice. A computational voting model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3077-3087.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2007.
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2007. "Power," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 495, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2004. "The transition from communism : a diagrammatic exposition of obstacles to the demand for the rule of law," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3352, The World Bank.
- Alberto Battistini, 2008. "Micro-Founded Institutions and Macro-Founded Individuals: The Dual Nature of Profit," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 550, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Warren Samuels, 2007. "The interrelations between legal and economic processes: a consideration of the reactions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 243-285, December.
- Hamid Hosseini, 2010. "Making the unequal global economic structure more just: Going beyond welfare economics, utilitarianism and Rawlsian ethical theories," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(3), pages 200-211, May.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Polasky, Stephen, 1995. "The Paretian Liberal Paradox and ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 45-56, July.
- Luigi Maregno & Corrado Pasquali, 2008. "A computational voting model," LEM Papers Series 2008/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Wiese, Harald, 2011. "Moderation, contentment, work, and almsâ€”A Buddhist household theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 909-918.
- Alberto Battistini, 2007. "Surplus-Value, Distribution and Exploitation," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 518, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 1993. "The Revenge of Homo Economicus: Contested Exchange and the Revival of Political Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 83-102, Winter.
- Kaye K. W. Lee, 2006. "Personality and Earnings," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_443, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.