Optimal Mechanisms for Income Transfer
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo Arbex & Enlinson Mattos, 2010. "Poverty and the Optimal General Income Tax-cum-Audit Policy," Working Papers 02-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Browning, Edgar K., 1995. "Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Income and Welfare," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(1), pages 23-43, March.
- Wane, Waly, 2000.
"The optimal income tax when poverty is a public"bad","
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2270, The World Bank.
- Wane, Waly, 2001. "The optimal income tax when poverty is a public 'bad'," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 271-299, November.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2002.
"Optimal Income Transfer Programs: Intensive Versus Extensive Labor Supply Responses,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(3), pages 1039-1073, August.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "Optimal Income Transfer Programs: Intensive Versus Extensive Labor Supply Responses," NBER Working Papers 7708, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "Unemployment Benefits and Redistributive Taxes in the Presence of Labor Quality Externalities," Discussion Paper 1996-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Moffitt, 2002.
"Welfare Programs and Labor Supply,"
NBER Working Papers
9168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia Justino, 2004.
"Redistribution, Inequality and Political Conflict,"
HiCN Working Papers
05, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino, 2004. "Redistribution, Inequality And Political Conflict," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 143, Royal Economic Society.
- Patricia Justino, 2003. "Redistribution, Inequality and Political Conflict," PRUS Working Papers 18, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2000.
"Merit Motives and Government Intervention: Public Finance in Reverse,"
NBER Working Papers
7698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey Mulligan & Tomas Philipson, . "Merit Motives and Government Intervention: Public Finance in Reverse," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 2000-03, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Saving, Jason L., 1999. "Migration, labor-leisure choice, and Pareto suboptimal redistribution," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 559-573, September.
- Robert Moffitt, 2001.
"The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
463, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Moffitt, 2003. "The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program," NBER Chapters, in: Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, pages 291-364 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Moffitt, 2002. "The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program," NBER Working Papers 8749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1972. "A Negative Income Tax And Low Income Farm Families," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- E. Pasour, 1981. "Pareto optimality as a guide to income redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-87, January.
- Cassone, Alberto & Marchese, Carla, 2001. "Should the death tax die? And should it leave an inheritance?," POLIS Working Papers 22, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- J. Giertz, 1982. "A limited defense of Pareto optimal redistribution," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 277-282, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.