Education, Technology, and the Characteristics of Worker Productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy TCHIBOZO, 1999. "Updating the analysis of the determinants of the demand for education," Working Papers of BETA 9916, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Levine, D.I., 1999.
"Choosing the Right Parents: Changes in the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality Between the 1970s and the Early 1990s,"
72, California Berkeley - Institute of Industrial Relations.
- Levine, David I., 1999. "Choosing the Right Parents: Changes in the Intergenerational Transmission of Inequality Between the 1970s and the early 1990s," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt9r45b10r, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Sharada Weir, 1999. "The effects of education on farmer productivity in rural Ethiopia," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1999-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Wolpin, 1975. "Education and Screening," NBER Working Papers 0102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001. "The Inheritance of Economic Status: Education, Class, and Genetics," Working Papers 01-01-005, Santa Fe Institute.
- Jim Davies, .
"Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities,"
Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada
2003-11, Department of Finance Canada.
- Jim Davies, 2003. "Empirical Evidence on Human Capital Externalities," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20035, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- West, Jerry G. & Osburn, Donald D., 1972. "Quality Of Schooling In Rural Areas," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Cyril Pasche, 2008. "What is it About Schooling That the Labor Market Rewards? The Components of the Return to Schooling," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0029, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Trisha Bezmen & Craig A. Depken II, 1996.
"School Characteristics and the Demand for College,"
- Hind, Ian W., 1977. "Estimates Of Cost Functions For Primary Schools In Rural Areas," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(01), April.
- Jacob Mincer, 1974. "Progress in Human Capital Analysis of the Distribution of Earnings," NBER Working Papers 0053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fasih, Tazeen & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Sakellariou, Chris, 2013. "Functional literacy, heterogeneity and the returns to schooling : multi-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6697, The World Bank.
- B. Wolfe & S. Zuvekas, . "Nonmarket outcomes of schooling," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1065-95, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.