The Keynesian Revolution and the Monetarist Counter-Revolution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2003.
"IS-LM and Monetarism,"
NBER Working Papers
9713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger Backhouse, 2002. "Don Patinkin: interpreter of the Keynesian revolution," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 186-204.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010.
"Harvard, the Chicago Tradition and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20104, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2010. "Harvard, the Chicago Tradition, and the Quantity Theory: A Reply to James Ahiakpor," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 573-592, Fall.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & John Roberts, 2007.
"Exchange-Rate Economics for the Resources Sector,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
07-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2004.
"The History of Macroeconomics Viewed Against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2004017, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michel De Vroey, 2004. "The History of Macroeconomics Viewed against the Background of the Marshall-Walras Divide," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 57-91, Supplemen.
- Fritz W. Scharpf, 2011. "Monetary Union, Fiscal Crisis and the Preemption of Democracy," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 36, European Institute, LSE.
- Brian Snowdon, 2007. "The New Classical Counter-Revolution: False Path or Illuminating Complement?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 541-562, Fall.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2011. "Monetary union, fiscal crisis and the preemption of democracy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- J. Bradford De Long, 2000. "The Triumph of Monetarism?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 83-94, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.