The Incidence of Social Security Payroll Taxes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 61 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Levratto & Aziza Garsaa & Luc Tessier, 2013.
"To what extent do exemptions from social security contributions affect firm growth? New evidence using quantile estimations on panel data,"
- Nadine Levratto & Aziza Garsaa & Luc Tessier, 2013. "To what extent do exemptions from social security contributions affect firm growth? New evidence using quantile estimations on panel data," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-15, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1975. "Social Security and Retirement Decisions," NBER Working Papers 0107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2002.
Handbook of Public Economics,
in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 26, pages 1787-1872
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0607, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2002. "Tax Incidence," NBER Working Papers 8829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2001. "Tax Incidence," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0106, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Guillermo Cruces & Sebastian Galiani & Susana Kidyba, 2010.
"Payroll Taxes, Wages and Employment: Identification through Policy Changes,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0093, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Galiani, Sebastian & Kidyba, Susana, 2010. "Payroll taxes, wages and employment: Identification through policy changes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 743-749, August.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "A fiscal revolution? Progressivity in the Spanish tax system, 1960-1990," Working Papers 2014/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012.
"The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: An Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 371-398, 09.
- Matthieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012. "The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: an Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform," Working Papers halshs-00856211, HAL.
- Matthieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012. "The Effects of Reduced Social Security Contributions on Employment: an Evaluation of the 2003 French Reform," TEPP Working Paper 2012-12, TEPP.
- Dana Goldman & Neeraj Sood & Arleen Leibowitz, 2005. "Wage and Benefit Changes in Response to Rising Health Insurance Costs," NBER Working Papers 11063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murphy, Kevin J., 2007. "The impact of unemployment insurance taxes on wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 457-484, June.
- John B. Hagens & John C. Hambor, 1980. "The Macroeconomic Effects of a Payroll Tax Rollback," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Matthieu Bunel & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2010. "The effect of social security payroll tax reductions on employment and wages: an evaluation of the 2003 French reform," TEPP Working Paper 2010-05, TEPP.
- Matthieu Bunel & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L’Horty, 2009. "Les effets des allègements de cotisations sociales sur l’emploi et les salaires : une évaluation de la réforme Fillon de 2003," Documents de recherche 09-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.