Multiperiod Consumption-Investment Decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 60 (1970)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grammig, Joachim G. & Jank, Stephan, 2010.
"Creative destruction and asset prices,"
CFR Working Papers
10-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Grammig, Joachim & Jank, Stephan, 2013. "Creative destruction and asset prices," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 61, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Nitzan Weiss, 1984. "Reply to a Paradigmatic Comment: Capital Markets, Output, and the Demand for Inputs under Uncertainty," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 79-85, Jan-Mar.
- Benjamin M. Friedman & V. Vance Roley, 1981. "Structural Models of Interest Rate Determination and Portfolio Behavior in the Corporate and Government Bond Markets," NBER Working Papers 0205, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell, 1993.
"Understanding Risk and Return,"
NBER Working Papers
4554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell, 1995. "Understanding Risk and Return," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1711, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Campbell, John, 1996. "Understanding Risk and Return," Scholarly Articles 3153293, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- David Miles, 1992.
"Testing for short-termism in the UK stock market,"
Bank of England working papers
4, Bank of England.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1980. "The Effect of Shifting Wealth Ownership on the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Michael W. Brandt, 2007. "Optimal Asset Allocation in Asset Liability Management," NBER Working Papers 12970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo, 2002. "Soft liquidity constraints and precautionary saving," Bank of England working papers 158, Bank of England.
- Li, Junye, 2012. "Option-implied volatility factors and the cross-section of market risk premia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 249-260.
- Peter Simmons & Yuanyuan Xie, 2013. "Financial Markets Around the Great Recession: East Meets West," Discussion Papers 13/29, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Dokuchaev, Nikolai, 2007. "Discrete time market with serial correlations and optimal myopic strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 1090-1104, March.
- Foort Hamelink, 2001. "Nonlinear analysis for forecasting currencies: are they useful to the portfolio manager?," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 335-355.
- Anthony W. Lynch, 2000. "Portfolio Choice and Equity Characteristics: Characterizing the Hedging Demands Induced by Return Predictability," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-073, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1978. "Who Puts the Inflation Premium Into Nominal Interests Rates?," NBER Working Papers 0231, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan Storud, 2004.
"A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability,"
NBER Working Papers
10934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2005. "A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 831-873.
- José Miguel Torres, 2013. "Formalismo canónico en economía aplicado a teoría de portafolios," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2013-02, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.