Erratum: Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 102 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa & Krzysztof Makarski, 2011.
"The anatomy of standard DSGE models with financial frictions,"
National Bank of Poland Working Papers
80, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Kolasa, Marcin & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2013. "The anatomy of standard DSGE models with financial frictions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 32-51.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, . "Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christoph Gortz & John D Tsoukalas, 2012.
"News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations,"
12-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John, 2011. "News and financial intermediation in aggregate and sectoral fluctuations," MPRA Paper 38986, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2012.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers 12, CEPREMAP.
- Görtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John, 2011. "News and financial intermediation in aggregate and sectoral fluctuations," MPRA Paper 40442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2012.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina & Marcin Kolasa, 2012. "Bayesian evaluation of DSGE models with financial frictions," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 109, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Cook, David, 2012.
"Fire sales and the financial accelerator,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 336-351.
- repec:pra:mprapa:38985 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.