Report NEP-URE-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ashot Tsharakyan, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Housing Price Appreciation in an Economy With Binding Credit Constraints," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp333, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Isbasoiu, George - Marian, 2006. "Industrial Clusters and Regional Development. The Case of Timisoara and Montebelluna," MPRA Paper 5037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward E. Leamer, 2007. "Housing IS the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 13428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2007-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2007. "Modeling the Growth of Transportation Networks: A comprehensive review," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 200907, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Yannis M. Ioannides & Henry G. Overman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "The Effect of Information and Communication Technologies on Urban Structure," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0708, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Jametti & Marius BrÃ¼lhart, 2007. "Does Tax Competition Tame the Leviathan?," Working Papers, York University, Department of Economics 2007_7, York University, Department of Economics.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Carmelo Petraglia & Giuseppina Testa, 2007. "Research, Knowledge Spillovers and Innovation," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 0713, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Masayuki Tanimoto, 2007. "From Peasant Economy to Urban Agglomeration : The Transformation of 'Labour-intensive Industrialization' in Modern Japan," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-516, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.