Report NEP-URE-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Francois Ortalo-Magne & Andrea Prat, 2007. "The Political Economy of Housing Supply:Homeowners, Workers, and Voters," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE /2007/514, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tom Sefton, 2007. "Using the British Household Panel Survey to explore changes in housing tenure in England," CASE Papers, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE /117, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry, 2007. "Detection of Local Interactions from the Spatial Pattern of Names in France," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6340, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rigby, David & Brown, W. Mark & Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R., 2007. "Urban Economies and Productivity," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch 2007045e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Felix Hüfner & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "The Swedish Housing Market: Better Allocation via Less Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 559, OECD Publishing.
- Clemente De Lucia, 2007. "Did the FED Inflate a Housing Price Bubble? A Cointegration Analysis between the 1980s and the 1990s," ISAE Working Papers, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY) 82, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2007. "Corporate Social Responsibility in a Corporate Governance Framework," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- A. Lasagni & F. Sforzi, 2007. "Locational determinants of the ICT sector across Italy," Economics Department Working Papers, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy) 2007-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Emek Basker & Michael Noel, 2007. "The Evolving Food Chain: Competitive Effects of Wal-Marts Entry into the Supermarket Industry," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0712, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Emek Basker, 2006. "The Causes and Consequences of Wal-Mart's Growth," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0611, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.