Report NEP-URE-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent, Tuzin Baycan & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Urban Green Space Policies : A Comparative Study on Performance and Success Conditions in European Cities," Serie Research Memoranda 0022, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Black, William R. & Nijkamp, Peter, 2004. "Transportation, Communication and Sustainability : In Search of a Pathway to Comparative Research," Serie Research Memoranda 0024, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2005. "Death of distance and agglomeration forces of firms in the urban e-economy : an artificial intelligence approach using rough set analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Raquel Arévalo Tomé & José María Chamorro Rivas, . "Geographic Heterogeneity in Housing. Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 203, FEDEA.
- Michelle A. Danis & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2005. "A dynamic look at subprime loan performance," Working Papers 2005-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Fang Yang, 2006. "Consumption along the life cycle: how different is housing?," Working Papers 635, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Todd Sinai & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2005. "Owner-occupied housing as a hedge against rent risk," Working Papers 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Raymond E. Owens, 2005. "Firm fragmentation and urban patterns," Working Paper 05-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Nicola D. Coniglio, 2002. "Regional Intergration and Migration: An Economic Geography Model with Hetergenous Labour Force," Working Papers 2003_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Edelman, Mark & Burke, Sandra Charvat, 2004. "Iowa Communities of Distinction: A Summary Analysis of Success Factors & Lessons Learned from In-Depth Studies of Selected Iowa Communities," Staff General Research Papers 12392, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- John M. Clapp & Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2005. "Which School Attributes Matter? The Influence of School District Performance and Demographic Composition on Property Values," Working papers 2005-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2007.
- Nils Soguel & Alexandre Tangerini, 2005. "Fiscal Equlisation and Citizen's Preferences : Evidence from Swiss Municipalities," Public Economics 0507006, EconWPA.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin, 2005. "26 cantons suisses… 27 politiques budgétaires ou aucune?," Public Economics 0507007, EconWPA.
- Frederic Gilli, 2005. "Is Central Paris still that rich?," Urban/Regional 0507001, EconWPA.