Report NEP-URE-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne Risa Hole & Chris Jensen-Butler & Bjarne Madsen & Lasse Moller, 2004. "Teleworking and Transport: a study of the determinates of the propensity to telework and its intensity," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200408, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Shamena Anwar & Hanming Fang, 2004. "An Alternative Test of Racial Prejudice in Motor Vehicle Searches: Theory and Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1464, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ana Paula Delgado & Isabel Maria Godinho, 2004. "The evolution of city size distribution in Portugal: 1864-2001," FEP Working Papers 151, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- RM. Serrano & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2003. "Spatial distribution of innovation activity. The case of European regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200310, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Davide Fiaschi - Matteo Marsili, 2004. "Community structure and labour market segmentation in a stochastic model of," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 239, Society for Computational Economics.
- R. Paci & E. Batteta, 2003. "Innovation Networks and Knowledge Flows across the European Regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200313, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jos van Ommeren, 2004. "Interaction of Regional Population and Employment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-083/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dijkstra, B. & Vries, F.P. de, 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.