Report NEP-URE-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pace Giuseppe, 2004. "Policies For The Location Of Industrial Districts In Italy And," Urban/Regional 0403002, EconWPA.
- James P. Smith & Finis R. Welch, 2004. "Local Labor Markets and Cyclic Components in Demand for College Trained Manpower," Labor and Demography 0403022, EconWPA.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Hrachya Kyureghian, 2004. "Transport Cost Sharing and Spatial Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 406, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Keith Chen & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2003. "Does Prison Harden Inmates? A Discontinuity-based Approach," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1450, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hideaki Toya & Kaoru Hosono & Tatsuji Makino, 2004. "Human Capital, Migration, and Regional Income Convergence in the Philippines," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-18, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Erling Røed Larsen & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2003. "Rising Inequality of Housing? Evidence from Segmented Housing Price Indices," Discussion Papers 363, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Rainald Borck & Michael Pflüger, 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 408, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.