Report NEP-URE-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arne R. Hole & Felix R. FitzRoy, 2003. "Commuting in small towns in rural areas: the case of St Andrews," Urban/Regional 0312001, EconWPA, revised 12 Apr 2004.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Manning, 2003. "The Real Thin Theory: Monopsony in Modern Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0564, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Shubham Chaudhuri & Rajiv Sethi, 2003. "Statistical Discrimination with Neighborhood Effects: Can Integration Eliminate Negative Stereotypes?," Game Theory and Information 0312001, EconWPA.
- Deal, Brian & Schunk, Daniel, 2003. "Spatial Dynamic Modeling and Urban Land Use Transformation:," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 03-22, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Wiig, Henrik, 2003. "The Productivity of Social Capital - An Econometric Analysis of 49 Peruvian Highland Communities," Memorandum 27/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Steve Gibbons, 2003. "The Costs of Urban Property Crime," CEP Discussion Papers dp0574, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.