Report NEP-URE-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:sticas:60 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:usmexi:1026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Rouwendal & Willemijn van der Straaten, 2003. "Dual Earners, Urban Labor Markets and Housing Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:usmexi:1038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ann Cavlovic & Harriet Jackson, . "Bother thy neighbour? Intergovernmental Tax Interactions in the Canadian Federation," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2003-09, Department of Finance Canada.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:61 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:57 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Gibbons, 2002. "Geography, Resources and Primary School Performance," CEE Discussion Papers 0025, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Antoni Castells & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Maite Vilalta, 2003. "Tax Capacity Disparities and Fiscal Equalization: The Case of Spanish Local Governments," Public Economics 0310006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:58 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniele Checchi & Giuseppe Bertola, 2001. "Sorting and private education in Italy," Departmental Working Papers 2001-21, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Roberto Perli & Brian Sack, 2003. "Does mortgage hedging amplify movements in long-term interest rates?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cdl:usmexi:1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steve Gibbons, 2002. "Neighbourhood Effects on Educational Achievement," CEE Discussion Papers 0018, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2003. "Compensating Differentials in Emerging Labor and Housing Markets: Estimates of Quality of Life in Russian Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 900, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cep:sticas:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore