Report NEP-UPT-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HILL, Brian, 2013. "Dynamic Consistency and Ambiguity: A Reappraisal," Les Cahiers de Recherche 983, HEC Paris.
- Ahmet Ozkardas & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "An application of wage bargaining to price negotiation with discount factors varying in time," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881151, HAL.
- Christophe Hurlin & Sebastien Laurent & Rogier Quaedvlieg & Stephan Smeekes, 2013. "Risk Measure Inference," Working Papers halshs-00877279, HAL.
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "The Farsighted Stable Set," Working Papers 2013-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Flood, Lennart, 2013. "U.S. versus Sweden: The Effect of Alternative In-Work Tax Credit Policies on Labour Supply of Single Mothers," Working Papers in Economics 576, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carla Canelas & FranÃ§ois Gardes & Silvia Salazar, 2013. "A Microsimulation on Tax Reforms in LAC Countries: A New Approach Based on Full Expenditures," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00881014, HAL.