Report NEP-UPT-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2013. "Money flexibility and optimal consumption-leisure choice under price dispersion," MPRA Paper 45197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaurab Aryal & Ronald Stauber, 2013. "Trembles in Extensive Games with Ambiguity Averse Players," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2013-606, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- André Lapied & Thomas Rongiconi, 2013. "Ambiguity as a Source of Temptation: Modeling Unstable Beliefs," AMSE Working Papers, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France 1316, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Binswanger, Johannes & Salm, Martin, 2013. "Does Everyone Use Probabilities? Intuitive and Rational Decisions about Stockholding," IZA Discussion Papers 7265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Füllbrunn, Sascha & Rau, Holger & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Do ambiguity effects survive in experimental asset markets?," MPRA Paper 44700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Hansen & Michael McMahon, 2013. "Estimating Bayesian Decision Problems with Heterogeneous Priors," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 683, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Dimitrov, Dinko & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Muto, Nozomu, 2013. "List-based decision problems," Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University 2013-02, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.