Report NEP-UPT-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Bommier & François Le Grand, 2013. "A Robust Approach to Risk Aversion," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 13/172, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jeffrey V. Butler & Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 2013. "Manipulating Reliance on Intuition Reduces Risk and Ambiguity Aversion," EIEF Working Papers Series, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF) 1301, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments," MPRA Paper 44124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurence Carassus & Miklos Rasonyi, 2013. "Maximization of Non-Concave Utility Functions in Discrete-Time Financial Market Models," Papers, arXiv.org 1302.0134, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Ghattassi, I., 2013. "Surplus Consumption Ratio and Expected Stock Returns," Working papers, Banque de France 417, Banque de France.