Report NEP-UPT-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dentcheva, Darinka & Ruszczynski, Andrzej, 2012. "Common mathematical foundations of expected utility and dual utility theories," MPRA Paper 42736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiri, Mazurek, 2012. "Decision making under risk with continuous states of nature," MPRA Paper 42856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larry G. Epstein & Shaolin Ji, 2012. "Ambiguous Volatility and Asset Pricing in Continuous Time," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-29, CIRANO.
- Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Chmura, Thorsten & Martinsson, Peter, 2012. "Risk attitudes, development, and growth: Macroeconomic evidence from experiments in 30 countries," Discussion Papers, WZB Junior Research Group Risk and Development SP II 2012-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "Uniqueness of Markov equilibrium in stochastic OLG models with nonclassical production," Working Paper Series in Economics 46, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- David Greasley & Nick Hanley & Jan Kunnas & Eoin McLaughlin & Les Oxley & Paul Warde, 2012. "Testing the predictive power of genuine savings as a long-run indicator of future well-being," CEH Discussion Papers 007, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Annette Freyberg-inan, 2012. "WP 123: “Gone Fishing” Modeling Diversity in Work Ethics," AIAS Working Papers 123, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-047, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Donnellan, Trevor & Hennessy, Thia, 2012. "Defining a theoretical model of farm households’ labour allocation decisions," Factor Markets Working Papers 140, Centre for European Policy Studies.