Report NEP-UPT-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuo Kawawaki, 2012. "Earthquake Risk Information and Risk Aversive Behavior: Evidence from a Survey of Residents in Tokyo Metropolitan Area," OSIPP Discussion Paper, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University 12E008, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2012. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," IZA Discussion Papers 6905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marek Petrik & Dharmashankar Subramanian, 2012. "An Approximate Solution Method for Large Risk-Averse Markov Decision Processes," Papers 1210.4901, arXiv.org.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Woojin Kang & Samuel Annim & Ganesh Thapa, 2012. "Does Risk Matter? A Semi-parametric Model for Educational Choices in the Presence of Uncertainty," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1226, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Joseph Y. Halpern & Samantha Leung, 2012. "Weighted Sets of Probabilities and MinimaxWeighted Expected Regret: New Approaches for Representing Uncertainty and Making Decisions," Papers 1210.4853, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Siorpaes, 2012. "Optimal Investment with Stocks and Derivatives," Papers 1210.5466, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2013.
- Juliane Brach & Willem Spanjers, 2012. "Political Ambiguity and Economic Development: The MENA Countries Pre-Commercial Procurement of Innovation," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2012/39, Maastricht School of Management.
- Brice Hakwa & Manfred J\"ager-Ambro\.zewicz & Barbara R\"udiger, 2012. "Measuring and Analysing Marginal Systemic Risk Contribution using CoVaR: A Copula Approach," Papers 1210.4713, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2012.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2012. "Liberty and the Post-Utilitarian Society," IZA Discussion Papers 6911, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).