Report NEP-UPT-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Cara Giovannetti, 2012. "Asset Pricing under Quantile Utility Maximization," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_16, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Quang Nguyen & Marie-Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2012. "Trust and Trustworthiness under the Prospect Theory: A field experiment in Vietnam," Working Papers 1226, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Jimmy MartÃnez-Correa & J. Todd Swarthout, 2012. "Eliciting Subjective Probabilities with Binary Lotteries," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-16, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Thomas Conlon & John Cotter & Ramazan Gencay, 2012. "Commodity futures hedging, risk aversion and the hedging horizon," Working Papers 201218, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2012. "Risk Preferences Are Not Time Preferences: Comment," IZA Discussion Papers 6762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philip J. Grossman & Catherine C. Eckel, 2012. "Loving the Long Shot: Risk Taking with Skewed Lotteries," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 41-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Startz, Richard & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2012. "Nonexponential Discounting: A Direct Test And Perhaps A New Puzzle," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8pw4h6vk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2012. "Risk-Taking Behavior in the Wake of Natural Disasters," IZA Discussion Papers 6756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anmol Ratan, 2012. "Mistakes, Closure and Endowment Effect in Laboratory Experiments," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 22-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.