Report NEP-UPT-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Robson, 2012. "Contests between players with mean-variance preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201207, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Andrea Leuermann & Benjamin Roth, 2012. "Stereotypes and Risk Attitudes: Evidence from the Lab and the Field," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 474, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Francoise Forges & Vincent Iehlé, 2012. "Essential Data, Budget Sets and Rationalization," Working Papers halshs-00727806, HAL.
- Andrea Leuermann & Benjamin Roth, 2012. "Does Good Advice Come Cheap?: On the Assessment of Risk Preferences in the Lab and in the Field," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 475, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-30058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravi Bansal & Ivan Shaliastovich, 2012. "A Long-Run Risks Explanation of Predictability Puzzles in Bond and Currency Markets," NBER Working Papers 18357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom POTTOMS & Luc LAUWERS, 2012. "Ranking opportunity sets, indirect utility and indifferences," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces12.13, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012031 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gourio, François, 2012. "Macroeconomic implications of time-varying risk premia," Working Paper Series 1463, European Central Bank.
- Hallegatte, Stephane & Shah, Ankur & Lempert, Robert & Brown, Casey & Gill, Stuart, 2012. "Investment decision making under deep uncertainty -- application to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6193, The World Bank.