Report NEP-UPT-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subir Bose & Matthew Polisson & Ludovic Renou, 2012. "Ambiguity Revealed," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/07, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Morone, Andrea & Ozdemir, Ozlem, 2012. "Black swan protection: an experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 38842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fossen, Frank M., 2012. "Risk attitudes and private business equity," Discussion Papers 2012/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- John K. Dagsvik, 2012. "Behavioral multistate duration models. What should they look like?," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 688, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Bruno Feunou & Jean-SÃ©bastien Fontaine & Abderrahim Taamouti & RomÃ©o Tedongap, 2012. "Risk Premium, Variance Premium and the Maturity Structure of Uncertainty," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 12-11, Bank of Canada.
- Stefan Schneck, 2012. "Revisiting Procedural Utility: Evidence from European Survey Data," EconStor Preprints 57929, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- BjÃ¶rn Bartling & Leif Brandes & Daniel Schunk, 2012. "Expectations as reference points: field evidence from experienced subjects in a competitive, high-stakes environment," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 073, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dang, Duc Anh, 2012. "On the sources of risk preferences in rural Vietnam," MPRA Paper 38738, University Library of Munich, Germany.