Report NEP-UPT-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Janko Gorter & Paul Schilp, 2012. "Risk preferences over small stakes: Evidence from deductible choice," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 338, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00673892 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke, 2012. "Ambiguous Aggregation of Expert Opinions: The Case of Optimal R&D Investment," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Recke, Guido, 2011. "Risk and Uncertainty Analysis with Networks of Decisions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 120536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pietro Fodra & Mauricio Labadie, 2012. "High-frequency market-making with inventory constraints and directional bets," Working Papers, HAL hal-00675925, HAL.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore