Report NEP-UPT-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaume Belles-Sampera & José M. Merigó & Montserrat Guillén & Miguel Santolino, 2012. "The connection between distortion risk measures and ordered weighted averaging operators," IREA Working Papers 201201, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Janko Gorter & Paul Schilp, 2012. "Risk preferences over small stakes: Evidence from deductible choice," DNB Working Papers 338, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00673892, HAL.
- Stergios Athanassoglou & Valentina Bosetti & Gauthier de Maere d'Aertrycke, 2012. "Ambiguous Aggregation of Expert Opinions: The Case of Optimal R&D Investment," Working Papers 2012.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Recke, Guido, 2011. "Risk and Uncertainty Analysis with Networks of Decisions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 120536, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pietro Fodra & Mauricio Labadie, 2012. "High-frequency market-making with inventory constraints and directional bets," Working Papers hal-00675925, HAL.
- Hammond, Peter & Traub, Stefan, 2012. "A Three-Stage Experimental Test of Revealed Preference," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 71, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).