Report NEP-UPT-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Friedman & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Risky Curves: From Unobservable Utility to Observable Opportunity Sets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1819, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- James Andreoni & Charles Sprenger, 2011. "Uncertainty Equivalents: Testing the Limits of the Independence Axiom," NBER Working Papers 17342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan T. Trautmann & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Pricing risk and ambiguity: The effect of perspective taking," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1727, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stephen A. Ross, 2011. "The Recovery Theorem," NBER Working Papers 17323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan E. Alevy, 2011. "Ambiguity in Individual Choice and Market Environments: On the Importance of Comparative Ignorance," Working Papers, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics 2011-04, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro & José F. Ursua, 2011. "Rare Macroeconomic Disasters," NBER Working Papers 17328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miryana Grigorova, 2011. "Stochastic orderings with respect to a capacity and an application to a financial optimization problem," Working Papers, HAL hal-00614716, HAL.
- Jaume García Segarra & Miguel Ginés Vilar, 2011. "Weighted Proportional Losses Solution," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 10/21, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jessica A. Wachter & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2011. "What is the Chance that the Equity Premium Varies over Time? Evidence from Regressions on the Dividend-Price Ratio," NBER Working Papers 17334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.