Report NEP-UPT-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pataracchia, B., 2011. "Ambiguity and Volatility: Asset Pricing Implications," Discussion Paper 2011-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & Stéphane Couture, 2011. "Comparing Group and Individual Choices under Risk and Ambiguity: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 15, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Abeler, Johannes & Falk, Armin & Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David, 2011. "Reference Points and Effort Provision," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 358, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Attitudes towards income risk in the presence of quantity constraints," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 7/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011. "Can Intertemporal Choice Experiments Elicit Time Preferences for Consumption? Yes," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dan Luo & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2011. "The effect of monetary policy on investors’ risk perception: Evidence from the UK and Germany," Working Papers 1107, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.