Report NEP-UPT-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pataracchia, B., 2011. "Ambiguity and Volatility: Asset Pricing Implications," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marielle Brunette & Laure Cabantous & StÃ©phane Couture, 2011. "Comparing Group and Individual Choices under Risk and Ambiguity: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research 15, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Abeler, Johannes & Falk, Armin & GÃ¶tte, Lorenz & Huffman, David, 2011. "Reference Points and Effort Provision," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 358, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Attitudes towards income risk in the presence of quantity constraints," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 7/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Glenn W. Harrison & J. Todd Swarthout, 2011. "Can Intertemporal Choice Experiments Elicit Time Preferences for Consumption? Yes," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2011-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Dan Luo & Iris Biefang-Frisancho Mariscal & Peter Howells, 2011. "The effect of monetary policy on investorsâ€™ risk perception: Evidence from the UK and Germany," Working Papers 1107, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.