Report NEP-UPT-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Decision Utility Theory: Back to von Neumann, Morgenstern, and Markowitz," MPRA Paper 27141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Doriana Ruffino, 2010. "Alpha as Ambiguity: Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis," Working Papers 373, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Martin J Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2010. "Party formation in collective decision-making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000050, David K. Levine.
- Berg, Nathan & Gigerenzer, Gerd, 2010. "As-if behavioral economics: Neoclassical economics in disguise?," MPRA Paper 26586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascal François & Georges Hübner, 2010. "A Portfolio Approach to Venture Capital Financing," Cahiers de recherche 1046, CIRPEE.
- Narayana Kocherlakota, 2010. "Implications of Efficient Risk Sharing Without Commitment," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2053, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543828 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Behavioral Economics," MPRA Paper 26587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LiÃ©geois P & Islam N, 2010. "Dealing with negative marginal utilities in the discrete choice modelling of labour supply," EUROMOD Working Papers EM6/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.