Report NEP-UPT-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00517726_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2010. "Ambiguity in asset pricing and portfolio choice: a review of the literature," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2010-028, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2010. "Risky social choice with approximate interpersonal comparisons of well-being," MPRA Paper 25222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus Nowotny, 2010. "Risk Aversion, Time Preference and Cross-border Commuting and Migration Intentions," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 379, WIFO.
- Bonroy, O. & Lemarié, S. & Tropéano, J.P., 2010. "Credence goods, experts and risk aversion," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 201005, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Two Kinds of Adaptation, Two Kinds of Relativity," MPRA Paper 25169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Herweg, 2010. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse14_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Steffen Andersen & John Fountain & Glenn W. Harrison & Arne Risa Hole & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Inferring Beliefs as Subjectively Uncertain Probabilities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University 2010-14, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Peter Moffatt, 2010. "A Class of Indirect Utility Functions Predicting Giffen Behaviour," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK. 013, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Peter Ove Christensen & Kasper Larsen, 2010. "Incomplete Continuous-time Securities Markets with Stochastic Income Volatility," Papers, arXiv.org 1009.3479, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.