Report NEP-UPT-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1326477 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1326487 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1354288 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Glenn W. Harrison & Sebastian Moritz & Richard Pibernik, 2010. "Characterizing Risk Attitudes of Industrial Managers," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Steffen Andersen & John Fountain & Glenn W. Harrison & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Estimating Subjective Probabilities," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-08, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Renaud Bourlès & Frédéric Deroïan, 2010. "Moral hazard and risk-sharing: risk-taking as an incentive tool," Working Papers halshs-00512779, HAL.
- Felix Schlaepfer & Baruch Fischhoff, 2010. "When Are Preferences Consistent? The Effects of Task Familiarity and Contextual Cues on Revealed and Stated Preferences," Working Papers 1007, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Li Donni, P.;, 2010. "Risk Preference Heterogeneity And Multiple Demand For Insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fry, J. M., 2010. "Bubbles and crashes in finance: A phase transition from random to deterministic behaviour in prices," MPRA Paper 24778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Schmidt, 2010. "Asymmetrically Dominated Alternatives and Random Incentive Mechanisms," Kiel Working Papers 1646, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.