Report NEP-UPT-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ikefuji, M. & Laeven, R.J.A. & Magnus, J.R. & Muris, C.H.M., 2010. "Burr Utility," Discussion Paper 2010-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2010. "Financing Risk and Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-013, Harvard Business School, revised Jan 2014.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2010. "An Experimental Test of Precautionary Bidding," Discussion Papers in Economics 11743, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ikefuji, M. & Laeven, R.J.A. & Magnus, J.R. & Muris, C.H.M., 2010. "Scrap Value Functions in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper 2010-77, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Seamus Hogan & Laura Meriluoto, 2010. "A Note on the Probability of Winning a Lottery when the Number of Competitors is a Binomial Random Variable," Working Papers in Economics 10/48, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.