Report NEP-UPT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monika Bier & Daniel Engelage, 2010. "Merging of Opinions under Uncertainty," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2010. "Social choice of convex risk measures through Arrovian aggregation of variational preferences," Working Papers 432, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Schipper, Burkhard, 2010. "Revealed Unawareness," Working Papers 10-5, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Sharma, Tridib & Vadovic, Radovan, 2010. "Axiom of Monotonicity: An Experimental Test," MPRA Paper 22863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Multi-Outcome Lotteries: Prospect Theory vs. Relative Utility," MPRA Paper 22947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simonson, Itamar & Sela, Aner, 2009. "On the Heritability of Choice, Judgment, and "Irrationality": Genetic Effects on Prudence and Constructive Predispositions," Research Papers 2029, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Are Momentum Traders Different? Implications for the Momentum Puzzle," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-448, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009. "Single-dipped preferences," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dreber, Anna & Rand, David G. & Garcia, Justin R. & Wernerfelt, Nils & Lum, J. Koji & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Preferences in Different Domains," Working Paper Series rwp10-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, 2010. "A measure of rationality and welfare," Economics Working Papers 1220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2011.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2010. "Time-Varying Beta: A Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach," Research Paper Series 275, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.