Report NEP-UPT-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monika Bier & Daniel Engelage, 2010. "Merging of Opinions under Uncertainty," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse11_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Frederik Herzberg, 2010. "Social choice of convex risk measures through Arrovian aggregation of variational preferences," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 432, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharma, Tridib & Vadovic, Radovan, 2010. "Axiom of Monotonicity: An Experimental Test," MPRA Paper 22863, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Multi-Outcome Lotteries: Prospect Theory vs. Relative Utility," MPRA Paper 22947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simonson, Itamar & Sela, Aner, 2009. "On the Heritability of Choice, Judgment, and "Irrationality": Genetic Effects on Prudence and Constructive Predispositions," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2029, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:006705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Are Momentum Traders Different? Implications for the Momentum Puzzle," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-448, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009. "Single-dipped preferences," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 801.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dreber, Anna & Rand, David G. & Garcia, Justin R. & Wernerfelt, Nils & Lum, J. Koji & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2010. "Dopamine and Risk Preferences in Different Domains," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp10-012, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel Angel Ballester, 2010. "A measure of rationality and welfare," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1220, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2011.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2010. "Time-Varying Beta: A Boundedly Rational Equilibrium Approach," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 275, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.