Report NEP-UPT-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John List & Charles Mason, 2009. "Are CEOs Expected Utility Maximizers?," NBER Working Papers 15453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2009. "Bargaining with Non-convexities," Research Memoranda 042, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mengel Friederike & Romero José Gabriel & Kovarik Jaromir, 2009. "(Anti-) Coordination in Networks," Research Memoranda 041, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "How mindless is standard economics really?," MPRA Paper 18080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trust and the Distribution of Caution," MPRA Paper 18112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2009. "Flexible Contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/34, European University Institute.