Report NEP-UPT-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonid Kogan & Stephen Ross & Jiang Wang & Mark M. Westerfield, 2009. "Market Selection," NBER Working Papers 15189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolina Fugazza & Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009. "Time and risk diversification in real estate investments: assessing the ex post economic value," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2009-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00376747_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesca Rinaldi, 2009. "A simple model of trading and pricing risky assets under ambiguity: any lessons for policy-makers?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2009-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00396721_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Haugh & Patrice Ollivaud & David Turner, 2009. "What Drives Sovereign Risk Premiums?: An Analysis of Recent Evidence from the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 718, OECD Publishing.
- Emilio Barucci & Marco Tolotti, 2009. "The dynamics of social interaction with agents’ heterogeneity," Working Papers, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia 189, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.