Report NEP-UPT-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudecker, H.M. von & Soest, A.H.O. van & Wengstrom, E., 2009. "Heterogeneity in Risky Choice Behavior in a Broad Population," Discussion Paper 2009-12, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Atkinson, Giles D. & Dietz, Simon & Helgeson, Jennifer & Hepburn, Cameron & Sælen, Håkon, 2009. "Siblings, not triplets: social preferences for risk, inequality and time in discounting climate change," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- David M. Bruner, 2009. "Changing the Probability versus Changing the Reward," Working Papers 09-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Riera, Antoni & Torres, Cati, 2009. "The implications of incorrect utility function specification for welfare measurement in choice experiments," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Francesco Farina & Fulvio Fontini, 2009. "Voting on the tax rate when attitude to risk depends on skill heterogeneity," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0109, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Nicolas Melissas, 2009. "On Bid Disclosure in OCS Wildcat Auctions," Working Papers 0905, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Booth, Alison L. & Nolen, Patrick J., 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Behaviour: Does Nurture Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Cristina Colorito, 2009. "Mercati di clientela con avversione al rischio," Working Papers 2, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Jeffrey LaFrance & Rulon Pope & Richard Just, 2008. "Agricultural Arbitrage and Risk Preferences," Working Papers 2009-01, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Hermann Brandstätter & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2009. "Psychology and Economics rather than Psychology versus Economics: Cultural differences but no barriers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Faravelli & Oliver Kirchkamp & Helmut Rainer, 2009. "Social welfare versus inequality aversion in an incomplete contract experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, . "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Departmental Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.