Report NEP-UPT-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Loss Aversion," IEW - Working Papers 375, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2008. "Affective Decision Making and the Ellsberg Paradox," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1667, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dan Protopopescu, 2008. "Optimal Feedback Control Rules Sensitive to Controlled Endogenous Risk-Aversion," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 748.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 03 Dec 2009.
- Hopfensitz, Astrid & Wranik, Tanja, 2008. "Psychological and environmental determinants of myopic loss aversion," MPRA Paper 9305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quazi Shahriar, 2008. "Common Value Auctions with Buy Prices," Working Papers 0031, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Csoka & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, & Laszlo A. Koczy, 2007. "Stable Allocations of Risk," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0704, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Zhou, Jidong, 2008. "Reference Dependence and Market Competition," MPRA Paper 9370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Richard T. Holden, 2008. "Ambiguity and Extremism in Elections," NBER Working Papers 14143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jing Li, 2008. "A Note on Unawareness and Zero Probability," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Nikolaus Hautsch & Uta Pigorsch, 2008. "Measuring and Modeling Risk Using High-Frequency Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.