Report NEP-UPT-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2008. "Solution of the Ellsberg paradox by means of the principle of uncertain future," MPRA Paper 8168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Bruhin, 2008. "Stochastic Expected Utility and Prospect Theory in a Horse Race: A Finite Mixture Approach," Working Papers 0803, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Probabilistic Choice and Stochastic Dominance," IEW - Working Papers 364, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2008. "The Descriptive and Predictive Adequacy of Theories of Decision Making Under Uncertainty/Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 08/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "Transitivity in Health Utility Measurement: An Experimental Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Knutson, Brian & Wimmer, G. Elliott & Kuhnen, Camelia & Winkielman, Piotr, 2008. "Nucleus accumbens activation mediates the influence of reward cues on financial risk-taking," MPRA Paper 8013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang & Catherine Waddams Price, 2008. "Gain or Pain: Does Consumer Activity Reflect Utility Maximisation?," Working Papers 08-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Julio Dávila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2008. "A Corrected Value-at-Risk Predictor," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 734, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Buly A. Cardak & Roger Wilkins, 2008. "The Determinants of Household Risky Asset Holdings: Background Risk and Other Factors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2008n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.