Report NEP-UPT-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2008. "Solution of the Ellsberg paradox by means of the principle of uncertain future," MPRA Paper 8168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Bruhin, 2008. "Stochastic Expected Utility and Prospect Theory in a Horse Race: A Finite Mixture Approach," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0803, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2008. "Probabilistic Choice and Stochastic Dominance," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 364, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2008. "The Descriptive and Predictive Adequacy of Theories of Decision Making Under Uncertainty/Ambiguity," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 08/04, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ulrich Schmidt & Michael Stolpe, 2008. "Transitivity in Health Utility Measurement: An Experimental Analysis," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1412, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Knutson, Brian & Wimmer, G. Elliott & Kuhnen, Camelia & Winkielman, Piotr, 2008. "Nucleus accumbens activation mediates the influence of reward cues on financial risk-taking," MPRA Paper 8013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoonhee Tina Chang & Catherine Waddams Price, 2008. "Gain or Pain: Does Consumer Activity Reflect Utility Maximisation?," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 08-15, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Julio Dávila, 2008. "The rationality of expectations formation and excess volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Lönnbark, Carl, 2008. "A Corrected Value-at-Risk Predictor," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 734, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Buly A. Cardak & Roger Wilkins, 2008. "The Determinants of Household Risky Asset Holdings: Background Risk and Other Factors," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2008n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.