Report NEP-UPT-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gächter, Simon & Johnson, Eric J. & Herrmann, Andreas, 2007. "Individual-Level Loss Aversion in Riskless and Risky Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 2961, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernando Zuleta, 2006. "Poor people and risky business," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO 003356, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Belzil, Christian & Leonardi, Marco, 2007. "Risk Aversion and Schooling Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 2994, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:voc:wpaper:ten12007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Darío Maldonado, 2006. "Social security, income taxation and poverty alleviation," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.