Report NEP-UPT-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur, 2007. "Rationalizing Constrained Contingent Claims," Working Papers 2007:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2007. "Choquet OK?," Discussion Papers 07/12, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Pannenberg, Markus, 2007. "Risk Aversion and Reservation Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 2806, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mayda, Anna Maria & O'Rourke, Kevin H & Sinnott, Richard, 2007. "Risk, Government and Globalization: International Survey Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Eichberger & David Kelsey & Burkhard C. Schipper, 2007. "Ambiguity and Social Interaction," Working Papers 0443, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- John Bryant, 2007. "A Thermodynamic Theory of Economics," Working Papers tefprv2007, Economic Consultancy, Vocat International.
- Renatas Kizys & Peter Spencer, 2007. "Assessing the Relation between Equity Risk Premium and Macroeconomic Volatilities in the UK," Discussion Papers 07/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vincent Martinet, 2007. "Maximizing minimal rights for sustainability: a viability approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2006. "The Fundamental Theory of Knowledge," MPRA Paper 3733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 996, The University of Melbourne.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Willy Spanjers, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Working Papers 0444, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.