Report NEP-UPT-2007-06-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2007. "Is There A Plausible Theory for Risky Decisions?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-05, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Apr 2008.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2007. "Inconsistent Choices in Lottery Experiments: Evidence from Rwanda," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2007-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel De Lara & André de Palma, 2007. "Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems," THEMA Working Papers 2007-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Björn Hagströmer & Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Thomas Elger & Birger Nilsson, 2007. "Mean-variance vs. full-scale optimization: broad evidence for the U.K," Working Papers 2007-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Charles M. Harvey & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2007. "Integral-Value Models for Outcomes over Continuous Time," Discussion Papers 07-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Shape Invariant Demand Functions," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 669, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 26 Nov 2008.
- Jean Imbs & Paolo Mauro, 2007. "Pooling Risk Among Countries," IMF Working Papers 07/132, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel L.Thornton, 2007. "Resolving the unbiasedness and forward premium puzzles," Working Papers 2007-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Sokbae Lee & Myunghwan Seo, 2007. "Semiparametric Estimation Of A Binaryresponse Model With A Change-Pointdue To A Covariate Threshold," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2007/516, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Pelikan, Pavel, 2007. "Allocation of scarce resources when rationality is one of them: some consequences of cognitive inequalities for theory and policy," MPRA Paper 3657, University Library of Munich, Germany.