Report NEP-UPT-2006-06-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Ganna Pogrebna, 2006. "Testing the Predictions of Decision Theories in a Natural Experiment When Half a Million Is at Stake," IEW - Working Papers 291, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hartley, Roger & Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 2005. "Who Really Wants to be a Millionaire : Estimates of Risk Aversion from Game Show Data," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 719, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Philippe, DE DONDER & Jean, HINDRIKS, 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain why Riskier People Buy less Insurance," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006017, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Marco Ottaviani & Peter Norman Sørensen, 2006. "Noise, Information, and the Favorite-Longshot Bias," FRU Working Papers 2006/04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Robin, BOADWAY & Laurence, JACQUET, 2006. "Optimal Marginal and Average Income Taxation under Maxi-min," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2006020, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.