Report NEP-UPT-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Bossaerts & William R. Zame, 2006. "Risk Aversion in Laboratory Asset Markets," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001317, UCLA Department of Economics.
- J. H. Nilsen & R. Rovelli, 2000. "Investor Risk Aversion and Financial Fragility in Emerging Economies," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 380, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "Keeping up with the Joneses and staying ahead of the Smiths: evidence from suicide data," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2006-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Merz, Joachim & Osberg, Lars, 2006. "Keeping in Touch: A Benefit of Public Holidays," IZA Discussion Papers 2089, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oh, Inha & Lee, Jeong-Dong & Hwang, Seogwon & Heshmati, Almas, 2006. "Analysis of Product Efficiency in the Korean Automobile Market from a Consumer’s Perspective," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 95, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore