Report NEP-UPT-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007. "Small caps in international equity portfolios: the effects of variance risk," Working Papers 2005-075, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chiaki Hara, 2005. "Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes in a Continuous-Time Model," KIER Working Papers 609, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?," IZA Discussion Papers 1895, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henry Saffer, 2005. "The Demand for Social Interaction," NBER Working Papers 11881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frode Brevik & Stefano d'Addona, 2005. "Information Quality and Stock Returns Revisited," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0512011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore