Report NEP-TUR-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Hui-Kuang Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2012. "Is Small Beautiful? Size Effects of Volatility Spillovers for Firm Performance and Exchange Rates in Tourism," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2013-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Towards a policy to promote tourism clusters," MPRA Paper 43924, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumit Kunnumkal & Kalyan Talluri, 2012. "A new compact linear programming formulation for choice network revenue management," Economics Working Papers 1349, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hans R. A. Koster & Piet Rietveld & Jos Van Ommeren, 2013. "Historic Amenities, Income and Sorting of Households," SERC Discussion Papers 0124, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Stephens, Heather & Partridge, Mark, 2012. "Lake Amenities, Environmental Degradation, and Great Lakes Regional Growth," MPRA Paper 43903, University Library of Munich, Germany.