Report NEP-TUR-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Celso Garrido, 2011. "Strategic Analysis of Competitiveness and Innovation in the Tourism and Telecommunications Industries: Opportunities and Challenges in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 61038, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Myles, Albert E. & Carter, Rachael, 2011. "Economic Impact of the 32nd Annual Peter Anderson Arts and Crafts Festival, Ocean Springs, Mississippi," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119050, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Michael McAleer & Chia-Lin Chang, 2012. "How Should Journal Quality be Ranked? An Application to Agricultural, Energy, Environmental and Resource Economics," KIER Working Papers 808, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Celso Garrido, 2011. "Análisis estratégico sobre competitividad e innovación en los sectores de telecomunicaciones y turismo: Oportunidades y desafíos en América Latina y el Caribe," IDB Publications 61218, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Pawel Chorazy & Tamara Weyman & Monika Gawron, 2011. "The Territorial Dimension of the European Social Fund: A Local Approach for Local Jobs?," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/23, OECD Publishing.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).