Report NEP-TUR-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richardson, Robert B., 2010. "The Contribution of Tourism to Economic Growth and Food Security," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 97140, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Daniel Florea & JoÃ«l Toujas-Bernate & Reinout De Bock, 2010. "Spillovers From Europe Into Morocco and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers 10/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Zenger, Hans, 2010. "Perfect surcharging and the tourist test interchange fee," MPRA Paper 27004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kusmin, Lorin D. & Hertz, Thomas, 2010. "Rural America at a Glance, 2010 Edition," Economic Information Bulletin 96637, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Behrenz, Lars, 2010. "The economic value of elite sports - The case of Sweden," CAFO Working Papers 2010:8, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.